Subject: Re: Rusalksa was Re: Rusulk, as per Mr. Hanson
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:30:59 +0000

I find it rather amusing that some people here feel compelled  to apologize for misspelling or typos. I know that my punctuation is all over the place but I do think one gets my point, most of the time, at least. Most of us here are of a certain age and entitled to make a spelling or typing mistake.  Those who are offended, need to chill.