Subject: Rusalksa was Re: Rusulk, as per Mr. Hanson
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:28:13 -0500

Lloyd

There is an old and very true statement - "If the shoe fits, wear it".

She is a very beautiful woman, who simply cannot sing with any
consistency. Comments, such as yours, say much more about you
than they do about her, or her detractors. And what they say is not
flattering.

This forum is not the "good ship lollipop" and we are not here to
declare that "God's in his heaven; all's right with the World".

Bob