Subject: apologies for DEAD MAN delay in DC and see you in DC in March??
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:44:02 -0500

Hi all,

I will get around to sending you a detailed RAVE of the new WNO DEAD MAN WALKING, again totally contrary to the drivel from Ms. Midgette in Monday's Washington Post! I literally went to bed after the opening night party and headed to San Antonio early Sunday, where I have been attending CIA boot camp this week (that's Culinary Institute of America!) so I am quite occupied.

If you happen to be in DC for any of these look me up in March:

Saturday, March 4-WNO DC premiere of CHAMPION, the opera.

Sunday, March 5-Lisner Auditorium, GWU- Washington Concert Opera LEONORE(Beethoven)

Tuesday, March 7-Singature Theatre (Arlington,VA) premiere of the new play with music, MRS. MILLER DOES HER THING

Thursday, March 9-WNO presents Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg in Justice At the Opera.

Sunday, March 12-Young Artists of America @Strathmore(Bethesda,MD)-Circle of Life with Sir Tim Rice

Friday, March 17-WNO Young Artists performance of DON GIOVANNI

Alan Savada

Washington, DC