Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: Lookin good/BEARDS ETC
From: Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:08:57 -0500

I would counter that SOME men look good in beards;  others look not so good.
It comes down to the eye of the beholder and obviously no one size fits all.

I will say for me, and me alone, I prefer clean-shaven but if there MUST be
facial scruff, I prefer a close shaved fringe or a neatly maintained short,
even beard.  The longer beards, especially the ones that look like worn by a
mountain man who never owned a comb or brush, is an absolute turn-off--for
me.  It has a big yuck factor.  For me.