Subject: Re: Lookin good
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2017 12:17:15 -0500

I wasn't trying to be all-inclusive, but I admit to having a personal
distaste for beards, and am therefore interested in how or why
they enjoy a degree of fashionability at certain times or among
certain classes of men, and not others.  There are undoubtedly
some who would consider this kind of speculation to be unduly
judgemental but I'm not going to apologize for that.

Sor reminds me of the English actor who starred in the film of Mann's
DEATH IN VENICE.

dtmk