Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: Bruce P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:23:26 +0000

Some oddities about next both the German Die Zauberflote and the English abridged version will be done in the same season--I can't recall that they did that before in the same season for the same production.

The new production premiere of the Tosca will be on a Sunday evening (Dec 31)?.  Or is that a typo?  Since when did new productions premiere on a Sunday?  (and some of the photos look very similar to the Zeffirelli)
Verdi Requiem will actually get 4 performances (not just one)....some of them are replacing the cancelled Forza.The rest must be all those dark nights.

Another HD of Boheme !!!  Just have to have it I guess since it sells movie tickets.

No HD for the past season's new Romeo et Juliette, nor the Elektra with Goerke  (major disappointment there)

Modify your settings: