Subject: Retirement of Hermann Prey? Was: Re: beautiful baritone voices
From: Ulrik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2017 04:22:33 -0500

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:54:38 -0700, Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Prey, what more can be said.  Even at the time of his retirement his voice was fresh, beautiful
and so wonderfully produced.  A great singer.

Dear Donald,

I thought that Mr. Prey continued singing almost until his too early demise at the age of 69,
meaning that he never retired?  Well, I am probaby wrong.

kind regards

Ulrik