Subject: Re: Next season at the Met (the perfect double bill)
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:15:12 -0500

L'Oracolo" and "Il Tabarro" as the perfet double bill to short circuit people's nerves?  Ha.  That place of honor belongs to MY horror double bill --   "Salome" and "Elektra" on the same night.  :)

Many years ago, when I was young and heavy into the theater, I wondered why I was feeling so depressed.  Then I looked back over my past week.  In the space of five days I had attended performances of "Marat-Sade", Genet's "The Balcony", and Euripides "The Trojan Women", the latter directed by and staring the incomparable Miss. LeG.  :)

Best.

Ray

***