Subject: New Battery Backup System
From: Eric Lozauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:26:12 -0500

Hello all,

Just wanted to provide a heads up that we will be replacing our 11-year old
battery backup system that powers the datacenter here at BCCLS on Monday,
February 20th starting at 8:00AM.  All servers and equipment will be
powered down while the existing unit is removed and new one is installed.
Of course, this also affects the server that hosts the opera-l listserv.
Email messages sent to the listserv should queue properly and be delivered
when the server comes back online.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause - luckily this only has to
happen every 10+ years.

- Eric

[image: logo-small.jpg]

Eric P. Lozauskas, MSIS

Director of Information Technology

Tel: 201-498-7309

Bergen County Cooperative Library System (BCCLS)

810 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601

Modify your settings: