Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:59:23 -0500

You must have seen the MEFISTOFELE from Baden  Baden a few
months ago: if not, I think it's still on Youtube.  I don't see why that
couldn't be "borrowed", I can't imagine it not being a hit.

I remember guests on the Met broadcast intermissions as long as
fifty years ago wistfully hoping for a revival of L'AMORE DEI TRE
RE.

dtmk