Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Feb 2017 09:07:29 -0500

Ah me! No "Mefistofele" yet again.
They have listed it as a possibility twice now and both times erased it from
their schedule.
I realize it is not easy to produce but it is a blockbuster with simply
gorgeous chorales.  I guess it won't be in my lifetime.
:-(

Wonder why they've never considered what I would assume is an easy
production to deliver, "L'amore dei tre re."  Casting should be a no-brainer.