Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Feb 2017 23:47:15 -0500

Seems to me that if you can't remember whether it's a quartet or a trio, it must not have
made much of an impact on you, lol. Especially if you played someone named "Destine." ;-)

(relax...I'm just having fun with you...)

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:27:10 -0500, Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Years ago, I sang Destine in a nice little production of Cosi.   It was a new opera for me
back then and I loved it.  However, since then, I find I get bored.  Of course,  I look forward to
several special pieces like that wonderful quartet (or is it a trio?)...