Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:27:10 -0500

Years ago, I sang Destine in a nice little production of Cosi.   It was a new opera for me back then and I loved it.  However, since then, I find I get bored.  Of course,  I look forward to several special pieces like that wonderful quartet (or is it a trio?) and, of course, most of the arias.  But, it seems to me that it just goes on and on. So, I do understand how people can get bored.  Of course I love every moment. of “Flute” and I know others find it boring.  So it goes….

Peggy