Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:10:49 -0500

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 01:14:37 +0000, Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I don't think there is a listing of the individual dates yet.  I normally can't wait  until the
Met does make that announcement, and I just print out a blank calendar from the internet
and start going through each opera of the season and writing in the names on the
appropriate calendar dates, making sure to leave enough room to write two on Saturday.

Well, you COULD do that, or you could just print the pages from the Met's own calendar. It's
complete through the end of the season. There's a link on the upper-right hand corner of the
Met website, then use the arrows next to the month to navigate to the next or previous
month. Here's a direct link to September 2017:

http://www.metopera.org/calendar#/on-stage?year=2017&month=8

or

https://tinyurl.com/hj8nw8c