Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:37:12 +0000

Sorry, but your description of Luisa Miller  is absurd. When I first saw the opera at the Met, with Caballe and Tucker I knew nothing about the opera and  was stunned with the power and beauty of the music and could not understand why it was not performed more often. I can take a one act of Cosi, at most, before becoming bored. I love Don Giovanni and Figaro, but can do without Cosi.  To Each His Own!