Subject: Re: Next season at the Met
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:04:30 -0500

...with Netrebko as Nina and Grigolo as Usnavi, I'm sure? (And the Met orchestra struggling to
play Alex Lacamoire's brilliant but demanding salsa-infused orchestrations? This isn't Mozart,
cats...) My god, man, I'd surely rather have Cosi on Coney Island, lol - no matter how insipid
that does indeed sound. ;-)