Subject: Re: Marcelo Alvarez health
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:54:04 -0500

DDM:
So sorry I wasn't able to chat with you Saturday but you caught me right in
the middle of Grigolo dying and Damrau taking the knife. (haha)
I take it Aronica wasn't to your liking in Carmen.  I am so sick of that opera.

We are leaving for the Caribbean for a week in 10 days and back just in
time for Fabiano's Traviata on HD.  I hope you will be there so we can see
if he's improved.  Will talk to you at intermission.
I don't plan to hear Puritani this coming Saturday.  I am sure Camarena
will be great.
XXXXX00000 The Pepsicola kid