Subject: Re: Sopranos
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:46:21 -0500

Refreshing! To see a couple of those less celebrated names given some
attention.  I recall how thrilling it was to explore old British catalogues
and make such discoveries.  Don't forget Isobel Baillie, and Margaret
Ritchie,
perhaps not known for opera other then by Handel, but bewitchng sopranos
nevertheless.

dtmk