Subject: Re: After Price, Who Is Left?
From: William Fiorelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:14:23 +0000

Let's add Rosanna Carteri.

      From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 12:12 PM

Well, off hand, I can think of Inge Borkh & Hilde Zadek (both almost 100),
Virginia Zeani 91, Antonietta Stella and Gabriella Tucci both who will be
88 this year, Raina Kabaivanska 82 or 83, Maria Chiara, 78, Marilyn Horne
83, Christa Ludwig 88, of course, Martina Arroyo, a radiant 80, I am sure I
am missing more than a few  All were major singers, with important
careers.  In their different ways, all great singers.

Donald