Subject: Re: After Price, Who Is Left?
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:36:15 +0000

I recognise your point, but I think it is profoundly human to be emotionally moved at the gradual demise of the great stars of ones past. There comes a time when one reflects and feels the sadness of loss, especially as it begins to happen more  frequently, and the numbers of those still with is dwindle to a few.

It is of course undoubtedly attached to ones own awareness of mortality.

No reason to wear black, but there is I believe a need to  mourn, and to be saddened by the passing of old friends and loved ones even though we all know it is inevitable.

Best Wishes,

Isaac Alan