Subject: Sopranos - Margaret Price, Welsh
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Feb 2017 08:29:26 -0500

A name that I think was missing from the list of greatest
British sopranos is Margaret Price, though I may have
missed it. She was a truly superb Mozart singer, who also
excelled on the concert/recital stage, and surprised many
of us with her polished and idiomatic Italian roles, like
Amelia in "Ballo". If she was previously noted, my apology,
and if not, here ya go!

She was a very great singer!

Bob