Subject: Re: New York Times Changes
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:40:52 -0500

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 10:51:03 -0500, Mark Bednar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Dec 20th the New York Times drastically reduced its critical coverage of
>music and fine arts and I have been surprised not to have seen comments on
>the Opera List. This last week was particularly bad with only one true
>review (Rusalka). I'm ready to pull the plug on my subscription to the NYT
>but I need other sources with which to replace it.
-snip-

This is a tweet just posted:

Alex Ross &#8207;@alexrossmusic  1h hour ago
Alex Ross Retweeted Joshua Kosman
Topic for discussion
Joshua Kosman @JoshuaKosman
Are you actually serious New York Times? This is not a substitute for covering the
arts; itís an embarrassment.
https://twitter.com/nytimesarts/status/830228833576050689 Ö

Frank Cadenhead