Subject: Re: carmen
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:30:44 -0500

First Carmen a long while ago. I was traveling with my dad, was 13 or so, and
from San Diego. In our stop in Washington, D. C. my dad wanted to see a major
league game, the Senators playing the Yankees, or something. At the time, San
Diego did not have a major league team. He asked me what was my choice for the
next night. I said there was an outdoor performance of Carmen (San Diego at the
time did not have an opera company). He was not going for that but gave me
money and cab fare (first time in a taxi as well as an opera). I fell in love with the

Frank Cadenhead

Modify your settings: