Subject: Re: Soprano Favs
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:34:00 -0500

I am chiefly a "ten-barifan", but I suppose we do require some ladies to add
to the "mix".  So, my favs:

American - Aprile Millo - for a time, she had EVERYTHING; Eileen Farrell;
Leontyne Price; Marisa Galvany
Brit - Josephine Barstow; Amy Shuard; Gwyneth Jones
Austrian - Leonie Rysanek
Italian - Renata Tebaldi
Australian - Dame Joan
Mexican - Gilda Cruz-Romo
Bulgarian - Ghena Dimitrova; Raina Kabaivanska

DonP.