Subject: Re: Sopranos
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:10:15 +0000

My favorites, of those I have seen live:

American- Price/Sills

Spanish- Caballe/ Victoria d LA

Aussie- Dame Joan

Italian- Maliponte/Tebaldi

Greek- Callas. I do think she thought of herself more Greek-European than American

NZ- Kiri- Russian- Anna

Romania- Zaeni  French- Crespin

Of those I never saw live: Gencer, Milanov, Georgiou, Norman