Subject: Operas in full on Youtube
From: Michael at Ariascribe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2017 10:20:46 -0800

There are many good quality complete Operas on Youtube. I assume that most of them are illegally uploaded. Does anyone know why the producers of these Videos do not bother getting them taken down?

Good publicity, so leave them up?
Can’t be bothered?
We don’t know ho to report them to Youtube?
Lets promote Opera as widely as possible, especially to your people?

I’d love to think it was the last reason…..

Modify your settings: