Subject: Re: Sopranos
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2017 09:02:39 -0500

P.S. My personal favorite among British sopranos is Maggie
Teyte. Her recording of the "Perichole" aria, if it were the only
recording she ever made, would give her a special place in my
affections. But she made tons, and they are among the most
extraordinary examples of personality in music that I've ever
heard.

Bob