Subject: Re: FORZA on Sirius at noon today with Price - Birthday Tribute!
From: Tom Ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:14:54 -0500

Too bad they did not play the Price, Bergonzi and Siepi broadcast as it is
Siepi's birthday too. These three are among my very favorite singers of all
time. The sound of Price's voice, had to be heard live to be believed. Her
Leonora Trovatore and Aida, had no equal, IMHO. A truly great Lady with the
voice of an Angel. May she have more Happy Birthdays in good health. She
was a gift from God, and I thank God for giving me the opportunity of seeing
her perform live and to be able today to hear and see her on You Tube.