Subject: Re: RIP Nicolai Gedda
From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:07:02 -0500

That's what I don't understand. Why the delay in reporting his death? This
is a very sad day for me, as Nicky Gedda ranked No.1 in my list of favorite
tenors. I loved his overall singing and elegance, especially in French
opera and in those gorgeous operettas that he sang like no other tenor did
(my opinion, of course).

In mourning.

Myriam