Subject: Re: RIP Nicolai Gedda
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:10:25 -0500

Is it absolutely certain that Nicolai Gedda is no longer with us?  I cannot
find any confirmation of this in any of the world’s major newspapers whose
websites I have consulted.

Nothing at all in “The New York Times,” “The Washington Post,” “Le Figaro,”
“Le Monde,” “The Guardian,” “Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung,” “Neue Zürcher
Zeitung,” etc.  The only thing I was able to find on the Internet was this
on the website of France-Musique, France’s state-owned classical music station :

https://www.francemusique.fr/opera/nicolai-gedda-est-32119

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.