Subject: Re: RIP Nicolai Gedda
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2017 15:52:50 -0500

The Toscas he sang were in April 1972 and were with Maralin Niska

and a miscast Donald Gramm.  They were with the Opera Company

of Boston.  The following  season while in Boston for Onegin with the

BSO I got his autograph afterwards and he expressed displeasure

with the OCB.  The Sonnambula with Sutherland was perfect on both

their parts.  His Anatol  was memorable.

Angelo from Boston