Subject: Re: Yende as Elvira?
From: robert levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:49:56 -0500

Well, I'm just home from the Met - and Yende was spectacular. I've been a
cautious fan since her debut, but tonite did it.
She and Camarena got the longest and loudest mid-performance ovation this
season after their 3rd act duet, sung, by the way, in the original key.
A great evening - BAD baritone notwithstanding!
Bob