Re: Caruso and Crichton

Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 12 Feb 2017 10:47:00 -0500

text/plain

Enriqueta Crichton was a Chilean soprano who made a career in England and
Australia (mainly) in the first years of XX century.

As a "Carusian" this is the first time I see a relationship between the
great tenor and the Chilean soprano. None of my several Caruso biographies
and chronologies mention Crichton. Can you please inform me what the
eventual connection was?

Thank you very much,

Juan