Subject: Re: Chicago Lyric 'Norma' 2/5
From: Stephen Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:54:28 -0500

I recently conducted performances of NORMA with the wonderful Sondra and with Russell. I conducted her first TOSCA and have known her since her first MET days in MET program. And she is a dear friend. She has worked harder than anyone I know to make that unique voice what it is today. My admiration for her ethic has no bounds. I only wish I had been asked to do the Chicago performances, too.

Both the wonderful Russell Thomas and Elizabeth DeShong started their careers in my young artist program in St Louis and I could not be more proud of them.

Glad you liked the show.

Sent from my iPad