Subject: Les Huguenots with Florez
From: chsiegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Feb 2017 04:46:09 -0500

In my post of yesterday alerting the group to the second part of Les
Huguenots with Florez, I did not realize that the entire Operacast webpage
had been pasted, and not just the notice of this particular webcast.

But  a tip to all: if you want to know about the many opera-tunities on any
given day, go to the link below and click on the day of the week at the top
of the page to see the webcasts for that day. You'll hear a lot more than
the Met.

Here's the link:
http://operacast.com/

Happy listening.