Subject: Re: Les Huguenots Webcast--FLOREZ
From: DK Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Feb 2017 14:09:46 -0500

The original poster appears to have cut and paste the entire listing for Sunday from
operacast.com:
http://operacast.com/thissun.htm

The broadcast is on:  http://www.deutschlandradiokultur.de/startseite.197.de.html
and is about to start.
It is part 2, the first part having been broadcast yesterday.

DK

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 13:46:23 -0500, Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>>*Opera:** No opera today*
>>>

>>>*KXPR ClassicalStream <http://www.capradio.org/>*Sacramento, California, USA
>>>
>>>96K MP3 <http://capradio.org/stream/cstm96.m3u>
>>>schedule <http://www.capradio.org/schedule?stationid=4>
>>>

>>>*KXPR Music <http://www.capradio.org/>*Sacramento, California, USA
>>>
>>>96K MP3 <http://www.capradio.org/stream/kxpr.m3u>
>>>schedule <http://www.capradio.org/schedule?stationid=2>
>>>
>>>0400
>>>11:00PM
>>>*At the Opera with Sean Bianco:*
>>>
>>>*Host Sean Bianco brings you a full-length opera featuring great voices
>>>from the past and present followed by “Opera Potpourri.”Stravinsky: The
>>>Rake's Progress, February 4, 2017*
>>>

>>>*The Rake's Progress is an opera in three acts and an epilogue by Igor
>>>Stravinsky. The libretto, written by W. H. Auden and Chester Kallman, is
>>>based loosely on the eight paintings and engravings A Rake's Progress
>>>(1733–1735) of William Hogarth, which Stravinsky had seen on May 2, 1947,
>>>in a Chicago exhibition.The story concerns the decline and fall of one Tom
>>>Rakewell, who deserts Anne Trulove for the delights of London in the
>>>company of Nick Shadow, who turns out to be the Devil. After several
>>>misadventures, all initiated by the devious Shadow, Tom ends up in Bedlam,
>>>a hospital for the 'insane' at that time situated in the City of London.
>>>The moral of the tale is: "For idle hearts and hands and minds the Devil
>>>finds work to do."*
>>>
>>>*Erato 1996 recording*
>>>

>>>*Kent Nagano - conductorStaring Jerry Hadley, Dawn Upshaw, Samuel Ramey and
>>>Grace Bumbry. (4 hrs.)*
>>>
>>>*GMT 0500/EST 12:00MIDNIGHT*
>>>*GMT 0500/EST 12:00MIDNIGHT*
>>>  *CONCERT FM <http://www.radionz.co.nz/cfm/home>*
>>>(Radio New Zealand)
>>>Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
>>>
>>>48K MP3 <http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/live/concert/adaptive.asx> [image:
>>>scales]
>>>

>>>schedule <http://www.radionz.co.nz/concert/schedules>
>>>
>>>0500
>>>12:00
>>>MIDNITE
>>>

>>>*Opera on Sunday: Metropolitan Opera Season**Twenty-four operas from New
>>>York's Metropolitan Opera House*
>>>
>>>*(5) ROSSINI: The Italian Girl in Algiers, an opera in two acts. James
>>>Levine conducts this comedy of a feisty Italian girl turning the tables on
>>>her bumbling captors via Rossini's blend of madness and fun. Mezzo-soprano
>>>Marianna Pizzolato makes her Met debut in the title role, opposite tenor
>>>René Barbera and baritone Nicola Alaimo. Bass-baritone Ildar Abdrazakov
>>>plays the pasha who is overcome by love and pasta*
>>>

>>>*Isabella......................... Marianna
>>>PizzolatoLindoro........................ René
>>>BarberaTaddeo......................... Nicola
>>>AlaimoMustafà........................ Ildar
>>>AbdrazakovElvira........................... Ying FangMetropolitan Opera
>>>Chorus & Orch/James Levine (EBU) (3 hrs., 20 min.)*

type=live&player=hq&rid=175>

<http://operacast.com/R4N96B.m3u>
> [...]
>>>stars Pretty Yende and Dmitri Korchak as the lovers Rosina and Count
>>>Almaviva, with Maurizio Benini conducting.*
>>>  *WBAI <http://wbai.org/index.php>*
>>>New York, New York, USA
>>>64K OGG VORBIS [WINAMP] <http://stream.wbai.org:8000/64k.ogg.m3u> *M*
>>>64 K MP3 [WINAMP] <http://stream.wbai.org:8000/64k.m3u> *M*
>>>24K OGG VORBIS [WINAMP] <http://stream.wbai.org:8000/24k.ogg.m3u> *M*
>>>24K MP3 [WINAMP] <http://stream.wbai.org:8000/24k.m3u> *M*
>>>schedule
>>><http://wbai.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=133&Itemid=40>
>>>
>>>1700
>>>12:00
>>>NOON
>>>*Through the Opera Glass: No details available yet (3 hrs.)*
>>>
>>>*GMT 1730/EST 12:30PM*
>>>*GMT 1730/EST 12:30PM*
>>>  *DWOJKA POLSKIE RADIO* <http://www.polskieradio.pl/dwojka/>
>>>Warsaw, POLAND
>>>
>>>128K WMP 9 <http://operacast.com/DwojkeWMP.asx> [image: scaled]
>>>132K AAC <http://www.polskieradio.pl/Player/Stacja/2,Dwojka?id=-2> schedule
>>><http://www.polskieradio.pl/Portal/Schedule/Schedule.aspx>
>>>
>>>1730
>>>12:30PM
>>>

>>>*SPECIAL PROPGRAM: Filharmonia Dwójkitransmisja z festiwalu Opera Rara,
>>>Teatr im.*
>>>

>>>*Juliusza SłowackiegoMax Emanuel Cenčić – kontratenor, Lauren
>Snouffer –
>>>sopran, Gaia Petrone – mezzosopran,Nicolas Zieliński – kontratenor, Juan
>>>Sancho – tenor,  Pavel Kudinov – bas, Víctor Jiménez Díaz –
>>>kontratenor, Armonia Atenea, dyr. George Petrou*
>>>

>>>*Jerzy Fryderyk Haendel Opera Arminio HWV 36 (1 hr., 30 min.)*
>>>
>>>*GMT 1800/EST 1:00PM*
>>>*GMT 1800/EST 1:00PM*
>>>  *RADIO ÖSTERREICH INTERNATIONAL* <http://oe1.orf.at/>
>>>Vienna, AUSTRIA
>>>
>>>128K WMP 9 <http://www.operacast.com/orf.asx>
>>>119K MP3 <http://mp3stream3.apasf.apa.at:8000/listen.pls>   schedule
>>><http://oe1.orf.at/programm/>
>>>  *RADIO ROMÂNIA MUZICAL <http://www.romania-muzical.ro/>*
>>>Bucharest, ROMANIA
>>>
>>>256K MP3 <http://web.srr.ro/cgi/my.pl?arg=/stream/online&id=16>
>>>128K MP3 <http://web.srr.ro/cgi/my.pl?arg=/stream/online&id=15>
>>>128K WMP 9  <http://web.srr.ro/cgi/my.pl?arg=/stream/online&id=14>
>>>64K WMP 9 <http://web.srr.ro/cgi/my.pl?arg=/stream/online&id=13>
>>>
>>>64K+ AAC <http://web.srr.ro/cgi/my.pl?arg=/stream/online&id=18>
>>>48K+ AAC <http://web.srr.ro/cgi/my.pl?arg=/stream/online&id=17>
>>>schedule <http://www.romania-muzical.ro/program/>
>>>
>>>1800
>>>1:00PM
>>>

>>>*Opera în interpretări de referinţă: Realizator Irina Cristina
>>>Vasilescu. Stagiunea de operă a Uniunii Europene de Radio
>>>2016-2017.Transmisiune directă de la Opera de Stat din Viena.  Giuseppe
>>>Verdi - „Trubadurul” cu Anna Netrebko, Roberto Alagna, Ludovic Tézier,
>>>Luciana D’Intino, Corul şi Orchestra Operei de Stat din Viena, dirijor

canal=2&ac=d&amp;sem=e>Lisbon,