Subject: Re: Les Huguenots Webcast--FLOREZ
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Feb 2017 13:42:45 -0500

Thanks for posting this information, but this is absolutely the most
confusing and user-friendly website I have seen in the whole of the my life
!!!  I couldnt make heads or tails out of it !!!  I couldnt even find a
search box where I might type in Huguenots.

Would you kindly be more specific as to where/how I can find this
Huguenots broadcast ?  Many thanks in advance.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 12:03:48 -0500, chsiegel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>See below--a guilty pleasure of mine, and this time with Florez and a
>pretty decent cast, including the Marcel--will love to read comments on
>this performance.
>
>*SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5*
>

>*SWISS INTERNET RADIO SERVICE | OPERA
><http://www.swissradio.ch/menu/classical/opera.htm>*Switzerland
>
>128K MP3 <http://stream2139.init7.net/listen.pls>
>

>schedule <http://www.swissradio.ch/menu/classical/opera.htm>
>Scroll down for schedule

>*RADIOCRAZY OPERA (24/7/Opera) - Schedule for the day [Important: It's
>impossible to publish exact time data. Causes: Errors of SHOUTcast,
>different time zones of the relay servers and/or delays of the master
>server]:Glenn Erik Haugland - 3x3 (2007) Opera Omnia (NO) - Thriller opera
>in 13 scenesJörn Arnecke - Das Fest im Meer (2003) NCA (D)Thomas Adès - The
>Tempest (2009) EMI Classics (E) - 1st recordingJudith Weir - Blond Eckbert
>(1994) NMC Records (E)Kris Defoort - House of the Sleeping Beauties (2009)
>Fuga Libera (E)Michaël Levinas - Les Negres (2004) Sisyphe (F) - 1st
>recordingMichèle Reverdy - Médée (2003) MFA (F)Péter Eötvös - Three
Sisters
> [...]
>11:00PM
>*At the Opera with Sean Bianco:*
>
>*Host Sean Bianco brings you a full-length opera featuring great voices
>from the past and present followed by “Opera Potpourri.”Stravinsky: The
>Rake's Progress, February 4, 2017*
>

>*The Rake's Progress is an opera in three acts and an epilogue by Igor
>Stravinsky. The libretto, written by W. H. Auden and Chester Kallman, is
>based loosely on the eight paintings and engravings A Rake's Progress
>(1733–1735) of William Hogarth, which Stravinsky had seen on May 2, 1947,
>in a Chicago exhibition.The story concerns the decline and fall of one Tom
>Rakewell, who deserts Anne Trulove for the delights of London in the
>company of Nick Shadow, who turns out to be the Devil. After several
>misadventures, all initiated by the devious Shadow, Tom ends up in Bedlam,
>a hospital for the 'insane' at that time situated in the City of London.
>The moral of the tale is: "For idle hearts and hands and minds the Devil
>finds work to do."*
>
>*Erato 1996 recording*
>

>*Kent Nagano - conductorStaring Jerry Hadley, Dawn Upshaw, Samuel Ramey and
>Grace Bumbry. (4 hrs.)*
>
>*GMT 0500/EST 12:00MIDNIGHT*
>*GMT 0500/EST 12:00MIDNIGHT*
>  *CONCERT FM <http://www.radionz.co.nz/cfm/home>*
>(Radio New Zealand)
>Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
>
>48K MP3 <http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/live/concert/adaptive.asx> [image:
>scales]
>

>schedule <http://www.radionz.co.nz/concert/schedules>
>
>0500
>12:00
>MIDNITE
>

>*Opera on Sunday: Metropolitan Opera Season**Twenty-four operas from New
>York's Metropolitan Opera House*
>
>*(5) ROSSINI: The Italian Girl in Algiers, an opera in two acts. James
>Levine conducts this comedy of a feisty Italian girl turning the tables on
>her bumbling captors via Rossini's blend of madness and fun. Mezzo-soprano
>Marianna Pizzolato makes her Met debut in the title role, opposite tenor
>René Barbera and baritone Nicola Alaimo. Bass-baritone Ildar Abdrazakov
>plays the pasha who is overcome by love and pasta*
>

>*Isabella......................... Marianna
>PizzolatoLindoro........................ René
>BarberaTaddeo......................... Nicola
>AlaimoMustafà........................ Ildar
>AbdrazakovElvira........................... Ying FangMetropolitan Opera
>Chorus & Orch/James Levine (EBU) (3 hrs., 20 min.)*
>[source: Radio New Zealand Limited]
>
>*GMT 0600/EST 1:00AM*
>*GMT 0600/EST 1:00AM*
>

>*RTHK RADIO 4 HONG KONG* <http://www.rthk.org.hk/channel/radio4/>
>
>54K AAC [OCTOSHAPE]
><http://programme.rthk.org.hk/channel/radio/player_popup.php?type=live&player=hq&rid=175>
>  schedule <http://www.rthk.org.hk/progsch/>
>
>0600
>1:00AM
>
>*Sunday Opera: Janáček: The Makropulos Case
楊納傑克:馬高洛普魯斯事件*

>*Janáček: The Makropulos Case 95’ Emilia Marty: Cheryl Baker (s) Albert
>Gregor: Robert Brubaker (t)Baron Jaroslav Prus: John Wegner (br) English
>Nat. Opera Orch. & Cho. / Charles Mackerras*
>
>*楊納傑克:馬高洛普魯斯事件*
>

>*愛瑪利亞‧馬堤:比嘉(女高音)
艾伯特‧桂格:布魯比加(男高音)
楊洛斯拉夫‧浦洛斯男爵:維格拿(男中音)