Subject: Re: Mario Lanza/operettas
From: Clarissa Cheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Feb 2017 13:06:24 -0500

I was thinking the same about Wagner! Yes, the spelling...Kalman's music can
never bore. That is like saying the waltz King Straus is a bore! He wrote
operettas too. I loved the Gypsy Princess shown fully staged in 1992 at the
Orange County Performing Arts Centre. Grafin Mariza was shown in London
several times recently.

Clarissa