Subject: See you this weekend in Toronto or in DC this month at the opera?
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Feb 2017 09:37:20 -0500

Well February arrived so fast I forgot to mention where I would be and now I find myself in Toronto where I attended an adorable Magic Flute last night and catch the second performance of Christine Goerke's Gotterdammerung Brunnhilde tomorrow afternoon!! So excited.

After that I am back in DC, so let me know if you are at the following and maybe we can meet up:

Friday, Feb 10-Round House Theater Bethesda, MD)-CAROLINE OR CHANGE

Saturday, Feb 11-Creative Cauldron (Falls Church, VA) opening night of BLUES IN THE NIGHT

Sunday, Feb 12-Met Opera Mid-Atlantic Regional Council NATIONAL AUDITIONS (UDC)

Thursday, Feb 16-Constellation Theatre's PETER & THE STARCATCHER

Friday, Feb 17-Catholic University -LITTLE WOMEN

Sunday, Feb 18-Olney Theater-SWEENEY TODD

Tuesday, Feb 19-Vocal Arts DC(at UDC) SANDRINE PIAU & SUSAN MANOFF

Wed, Feb 20-Arena Stage-WATCH ON THE RHINE

Thur, Feb 21-Synetic Theatre-TAMING OF THE SHREW

Sat, Feb 25-Washington National Opera opening night of DEAD MAN WALKING

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC