Subject: Re: Mario Lanza
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:22:16 -0700

Yes very politically incorrect but Land of Smiles is such a gorgeous score
and if we listen to it as Pays des Sourires, we won't know what is going
on, n'est pas?  Problem solved and it sounds gorgeous in French to boot.

Mikado is such wicked fun.  I'm sure Aida and Butterfly have already been
attacked somewhere.  No more fat white ladies singing Aida.

Donald