Subject: Re: Mario Lanza
From: Clarissa Cheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Feb 2017 00:21:11 -0500

I love operettas - missed the "Student Prince." Mario Lanza was a lengendary
tenor and a huge star when I was a teenager. His voice was thrilling in
opera as well as pop songs like "Be my love." Now, his Hollywood pictures
are dated, but few can match his voice even today, or his success.

Lets bring back operettas!

Clarissa Lablache