Subject: Re: Norma, Lyric Opera 28 Feb. 2017
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 29 Jan 2017 00:14:16 -0500

I also listened to Norma in the live broadcast.  It is also my third
time hearing Radvanovsky in the role, live at the Met and in SF.  It
certainly is her role.  I thought DeShong was the best of the Adalgisas
I have heard.  But I like her so much I may be a inaccurate reporter.

Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth

And the night shall be filled with music......        Longfellow