Subject: Re: Matio Lanza
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:02:42 -0500

Yes. yes. yes , but Purdom, even wearing costumes probably designed for
the unsightly Lanza, stands alone as the king of lip-synching.  Not too many
years later, he was producing Schubert's complete symphonies on disc.

Norma appeared in the first film with complete sound dialog, THE TRIAL OF
MARY DUGAN, which now, ironically, seems to be lost.

dtmk