Subject: Matio Lanza
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:45:53 -0500

Offered as a public service, especially to Idia -

Today is Mario Lanza's birthday, and Turner Classics is devoting the
day to his movies. I have ambivalent feelings about a lot of his
work, but I do think that he is in spectacular vocal shape in "The
Student Prince", which will. be shown at 2:00 pm, NY time. It's not
a bad movie, at all, as these things go.

Modify your settings: