Subject: Philip Glass
From: DK Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Jan 2017 04:35:11 -0500

Tuesday 31 Jan 2017 is Philip Glass's 80th birthday.

Yesterday whilst at work I was trying to ignore the increasingly depressing news, and chose
to tune in to Estonian classical radio, where in observance of Mr. Glass's birthday (and of
course I am SURE the choice of programming was NOT influenced by anything else going on
in the world) they broadcast the 1985 NYCO recording of Satyagraha.

Should anyone not be familiar with the term, "Satyagraha" translates roughly as "holding
onto the truth".

In other news, sales of 1984 and Animal Farm have skyrocketed.

Modify your settings: