Subject: Re: Cambridge Onegin
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Jan 2017 22:17:02 -0500

Well, I think in terms of the longevity of Sava Vemic's vocal career, it
might not be a stretch to call him a "youngster". He started to
professionally sing only after he had successfully earned his master's
degree in pharmaceutical studies. (Our family friend used to be a professor
at that college and it's known as one of the most challenging programs, not
easy for earning a post-graduate degree as he did.) But, of course, here we
talk about the vocal talent and I am also in complete agreement that his is
highly promising. Also, he has a beautiful bass timbre which is not all too
common these days.

Vesna