Subject: Nicolas Palmer: memorial service
From: Aminah Domloge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 28 Jan 2017 11:33:49 +0100

Please excuse me if you have already received this notification, but I am not sure if the previous e-mail reached the list.

On behalf of Alison Palmer, I would like to send you the following message:

Nick died peacefully in Lewisham Hospital on 21st January, 2017 following a bout of pneumonia.

There will be a Memorial Service to celebrate Nick’s life.  This is to be held at St. Alfege Church, Greenwich on 28 February at 2pm following a private cremation.  After the service, all are welcome to stay for refreshments and meet with others who have known and loved Nick.

In line with Nick’s passion for music, there will be an opportunity for those who wish, to make a donation to Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music to fund a student scholarship.  Further details can be obtained from Aminah at a later date.  For those coming from a distance, there will be information about St Alfege Church ( <>), directions from the station and public parking availability.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me on [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please do not reply via the group e-mail, as I have only joined temporarily in order to send this message and will be unsubscribing shortly.

Aminah Domloge

Modify your settings: