Subject: Re: Parsifal
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Jan 2017 01:24:04 -0500

Actually, I think Parsifal is very Christian Science. Otherwise, Amfortas' band of Monty
Python-esque buddies would have gotten him to a doctor post haste, to get that wound all
taken care of.

The rest of the plot is a little like the musical Carnival - where a callow young thing gets
tangled up with a magician and his assistant. Sort of.

;-)