Subject: Re: Politically Incorrect "Nixon"
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Jan 2017 13:59:05 -0500

As to the Houston objectors -- the term "suffering from a severe case of cranial rectal inversion" was penned to most aptly describe individuals like these. Of course, to be consistent, these individuals will now have to seek the banning of all non-caucasian (translation for the Texans, "non-white"} singers (including those in the chorus)from appearing on stage in operas where the individual characters and people of the times being portrayed were white.  :)

Cheers & Best
Ray