Subject: Singing the roles the voice loves
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:51:00 -0500

Roberta Peters and Alfredo Kraus stayed in their rep and had long careers because of it.

Kraus once sang a Rodolfo and immediately felt pressed. He cancelled the rest of the run.

Vocal smarts make or break a voice.  Never forget bad advice is a killer.

Someone tells me I may have meant Aragall, not Araiza. Sounds right.

RP

Sent from my iPhone